Superswell 47B Gasket
controlled expansion swellable hydrophilic waterstop for concrete
MARKHAM SUPERSWELL 47B controlled expansion waterstop for concrete basements, swimming pools, retaining walls.
MARKHAM SUPERSWELL 47B WATERSTOP is butyl hydrophilic polymar based gasket, which has a built-in delay system that activates after approximately 5-10 days of constant exposure to water. MARKHAM SUPERSWELL 47B WATERSTOP is manufactured utilising a specialised mixing process which encapsulates hydrophilic materials into a rubber base creating a controlled, moisture-activated gasket. This gasket has the structural integrity of a rubber-based sealant, the features of a butyl sealant, as well as the ability to expand to create a SELF-HEALING JOINT MATERIAL.
MARKHAM SUPERSWELL 47B WATERSTOP is a unique sealing gasket that expands in a controlled fashion when exposed to moisture, forming a compression seal in concrete joints
- Built-in delay system to stop premature expansion
- Allows concrete to gain full strength before expansion
- For use in horizontal and vertical joints
- Excellent adhesion, can be bedded into wet concrete
- Unaffected by repeated wet and dry cycles
- Bonds to both concrete surfaces
- Does not lose integrity over time in water
- No on-site welding required as with PVC waterstops
Very easy to handle and install. Non Toxic
Call us on 0800 693 694 for more info on this product
Why use? Superswell 47B waterstop is for waterproofing concrete basements, pools, precast infills. A controlled hydrophillic swellable gasket that expands in a controlled fashion when exposed to moisture, forming a seal in concrete joints.