As New Zealand transitions from Level 4 to Level 3 protocols on 28th April, and schools cautiously re-open, Markham can play a part in keeping staff and students safe.
What is CONQOR S22?
CONQOR S22 is a highly concentrated Benzalkonium chloride (QAC) based sanitiser.
- Contains 300,000 ppm QAC in undiluted form.
- Broad range of efficacy.
- Near neutral pH in RTU form.
- Exhibits residual activity once applied.
- Has detergent properties and can be used in areas of medium-hard water.
- Contains fading blue indicator dye to ensure complete coverage.
- Treatments are effective for about 2 weeks.
Meet Tobi Anne Hand San!
- Powerful alcohol-based hand sanitiser that evaporates leaving hands dry, sanitised and feeling great without the need for a towel or air dryer.
- Can be used once hands are washed or between washes on a regular basis to maintain sanitised conditions.
- Practical and economical!
- Ideal for workplaces, classrooms and reception zones.
Download the free technical data sheet now.
Keen to learn more? Get in touch!