Waterproofing & durability system for concrete construction.
Did you know – A full warranted system is available, waterproofing the concrete itself?
Why Do You Need a Multi-Part Concrete Waterproofing System?
Concrete waterproofing is a notoriously challenging segment of the industry, in design, methods and construction.
For concrete waterproofing, you may have thought that membranes are the only approach. However, these have some significant drawbacks including cost and the difficulty of remediating failures. There are also significant safety and project schedule disadvantages. Multiple parties are involved and must work closely together for a fully successful outcome.
Our holistic, multi-part concrete waterproofing system offers an advanced alternative to membranes in a wide range of situations. The system is safe, quick, easy, helps your schedule management, and is managed through a single service provider.
Interested in finding out more about how our concrete waterproofing system can help with your next project?
Why choose the Markham Waterproofing System?
- Easy to design and detail. Easy to construct and control.
- Fast – save programming time.
- Safe. Fewer trades required. No need to put teams down deep excavations or behind walls.
- Flexible options. Suits many building methods – shotcrete and piles; precast and infill; Insitu.
- Long-term durability – concrete and steel permanently protected.
- Full performance warranty.
- Protect against acid attack, chlorides, or contaminants.
Our Waterproofing Systems are:
DESIGNED TO SUIT:
- Car park roof levels and weather-exposed floors
- Concrete roofs over non-habitable spaces
- Structures below the local water table
- Tanks and reservoirs
- Tunnels and bridges
- Retaining walls
- Marine structures
- Water treatment and effluent
CREATED TO HELP:
- Architects looking for a comprehensive and cost-effective approach to concrete waterproofing
- Engineers looking for long term durability
- Developers looking for efficient construction processes and value engineering
- Construction teams looking to save time and money on their construction programme
- Asset owners looking for long term trouble-free property management
is tanking really necessary?
Here we discuss the main areas of quality assurance applied to the Markham waterproofing system.
Designed Specifically for Your Project
Holistic, quality controlled waterproofing systems.
Concrete Waterproofing Projects
These projects proved the benefits of our concrete waterproofing system
Port of Auckland, NZ
Topdeck waterproofing. Hard-wearing and permanent. A system that cannot be worn off over time.
Ascot Vale, Victoria
A residential basement car park incorporated our comprehensive system.
Waiheke Island, Auckland
Shotcrete and pile basement system. Waterproofed by MARKHAM to protect the structure and shoppers.
ROSEWOOD AGED CARE
West Perth, WA
This solution involved waterproofing a basement car park, working around an existing heritage building.
Auckland, New Zealand
Shopping centre with the basement in the water table and exposed suspended deck car parking.
THE GLEN SHOPPING CENTRE
Glen Waverley, Victoria
Waterproofing car park roof slabs in centre extension. Our system was tested during construction by a significant rain event.